4. Sakri IT solutions (P) Ltd reserves the right to change, amend or alter the scheme without any prior notification
5. Resellers, distributor need to submit their claims by 10th April 2017 with the relevant details to Mr. Harish Bhagwat
6. The Participants in the scheme shall be informed by email of their eligibility slab and benefits earned. However, there shall be no liability on Sakri in the event such email does not reach the participants on any account whatsoever
7. Sakri IT solutions (P) Ltd may request for the proof purchase, invoices and any other details to cross check or verify and resellers agree to submit them on request
8. All disputes to be settled under Pune Jurisdiction
9. Further in the event, an eligible Si Partner: 1. is unable to provide Sakri IT Solutions with sufficient proof of ownership for identification needs, 2. has not complied with the terms and conditions mentioned herein or as amended from time to time, 3. if the scheme offer/eligibility is not claimed by the resellers/distributors within the stipulated period, then Sakri IT Solutions reserves the right to declare the scheme forfeited / cancelled. Consequently, the resellers/distributors shall automatically be deemed to have surrendered and / or waived his / her right to claim the gift/Backend incentives and shall refrain from referring in the future any claim against Sakri IT Solutions, arising there from.
10. Sakri IT Solutions reserves the right to change, amend, extend, withdraw and/or alter any of the terms and conditions of this scheme at any time without prior notice and without assigning any reasons and which can be applicable to all of previous, existing and/ or future resellers, distributor of this scheme and without any liability whatsoever to the reseller/distributor and, or, anyone. Distributors, Sub distributors or resellers are requested to refer to such other terms and conditions, if any, which may be displayed on-line or may be intimated separately as Sakri IT Solutions may deem fit. However, no obligation is cast on Sakri IT Solutions to separately intimate each Distributors, sub distributors or resellers with regard to such additional/altered terms and conditions. In case of any ambiguity in any promotional materials, including details on media channels or other promotional materials, these Terms and conditions shall supersede.
11. In the case of fraud or abuse involving scheme, Sakri has the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, and all backend incentives/Foreign trips earned through the scheme may be forfeited and the account closed.
12. Partners eligible for foreign trips need to make the VISA arrangements
13. Sakri will not be responsible for VISA rejections. No alternate benefit will be adjusted for not utilizing the travel tickets.
14. SI Partners shall arrange for his/ her own VISA formalities on their own at their own cost at least 30 days in advance from the date of departure.
15. In the event the Visa is not arranged for as stipulated above the selected resellers request for any extension shall not be considered. Sakri shall not be responsible or liable for the same at any point of time. Further the reseller/distributor who do not have passport and/ or fails to get the VISA with in prescribed time, shall not be eligible for any other gift or redeemed the same with cash
16. The tour comprises of hotel accommodation, for one person at the location qualified as per the scheme sales slab achievement. The hotel accommodation shall be inclusive of all meals and on single/double occupancy basis. All other expenses including use of hotel room bar, gym, sauna, and personal transport, food items not included in the itinerary & laundry, telephone or any other miscellaneous expenses will be borne directly by the reseller/distributor.